Re: QSL Not Working?

SEC3

May 29, 2022, 1:33:52 PM5/29/22
On 2022-05-28 00:57, lu...@invalid.com wrote:
> I haven't been able to post through Dizum nor Paranoia with QSL for
> the last week. Did some settings change which I missed, or...?

Yes. There have been some changes. Open qsl.defs.txt and adjust:

[settings]
statssource=tincture

[allpingers.txt]
url1=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sec3pinger/allpingers/master/allpingers.txt
url2=https://www.sec3.net/misc/allpingers.txt

[homepage]
url1=https://www.sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite

[nymservers]
nym.mixmin.net=ghio
nymph.paranoici.org=ghio

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Nomen Nescio

May 31, 2022, 1:09:50 AM5/31/22
On 5/30/2022 7:33 PM, lu...@invalid.com wrote:
> It worked!
>
> Thanks...and the post 'Test QSL Sorry' placed in this group was *not*
> mine.
>
> Thanks again - glad you're around to help.

The "QSL Sorry" post was mine.

All's well in QSL-Land.

Glad you fixed it.

SEC3

May 31, 2022, 1:02:13 PM5/31/22
On 2022-05-31 10:05, lu...@invalid.com wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May 2022 21:33:05 -0500, lu...@invalid.com wrote:

>>> Yes. There have been some changes. Open qsl.defs.txt and adjust:
>>>

>> Thanks again - glad you're around to help.
>
> Going through my QSL files I see that I have had this problem before
> with the qsl.defs.txt file.
>
> Where is a site where I can download the periodic changes to this
> file?

Just continue following this newsgroup! This is where announcements
about pingers closing down or allpingers.txt changes would be announced.